- Are you knowledgeable and passionate about numbers?
- Do you have experience in accounting or bookkeeping?
- Is multi-tasking one of your strongest abilities?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then we may have the perfect position for you!
Our company has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Bookkeeper/Accountant. We are looking for an outgoing and positive person to become part of our winning team in this fast-paced environment.
Any previous experience from the medical field would be a substantial plus for any candidate, but is not required to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting and/or Finance equivalent
- Five (5) years previous experience in accounting positions (clerk, bookkeeper, payroll, etc.) and experience with SI Corporations and LLC’s
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, perform debits and credits, journal entries, accrual accounting and the ability to prepare analytical reports
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing and Reconciliation
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment), particularly the MS Office Suite, Quickbooks and/or Great Plains
We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, Vacation, Sick, Holidays and 401(k).
If you believe you would be an ideal fit for this position, please reply to this posting with a cover letter explaining your interest along with your resume for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.