Nevada State Legislative Advocacy Day
Northern Nevada Human Resources Association
March 8, 2017
11 am – 5 pm
Let your voice be heard!
NNHRA is proud to host a rare opportunity to meet your Legislative Representatives and discuss critical legislation that is being considered in the 79th Legislative Session.
This conference will provide you with the latest legislative updates, compliance and regulatory issues, and a unique opportunity to visit with your Legislative Representatives to discuss critical legislation that will impact our workplace. The conference will conclude with a reception at the Nevada Governor Mansion with featured guest, Lt. Governor Mark Hutchison.
- Get a clear understanding of the complex world of workplace legislation that impact how you do business
- Learn about the Legislative Bill process and how a Bill becomes law
- Learn about the latest regulatory and enforcement activities that are being considered during the legislative session
- Be an advocate! Influence the HR public policy agenda by meeting with your Legislative Representative to discuss Bills that could affect your organization
- Build your network of peers and resources
Who should attend?
- Senior HR Professionals who need to know what’s next in workplace law and legislation
- Business Leaders seeking to successfully position their organizations
- HR professionals seeking practicable, actionable guidance on workplace management
- HR managers seeking to build compliant organizations and manage risk
- HR practitioners who want to hear from leaders and legislators on how workplace law affects them
Contact the NNHRA Chapter Administrator for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is Pre-Approved for 4 HRCI and SHRM Education Credits.